Beijing airport transfer
One way transfer between Beijing Capital International Airport and your hotel in downtown.
Price (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|Contact us for accurate quote
This service is available daily. The above price is for adults (age > 12). The price for children (age 2-12) is the same as adult price and the price for infant (age < 2) will be free of charge. This price include the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
Why choose us:
3 steps to meet Mr orange driver:
Our vehicles for your Beijing airport transfer are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
Why you will need a Beijing airport transfer service from Mr orange transfers?
- Compared with express railway Our Beijing airport transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
- Compared with taxi service,our Beijing airport transfer service are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hours English speaking customer service.
- Compared with Shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on the map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
- Our driver are professional and with years of experience, they are familiar with routes to your destinations and will provide you with a secure, reliable, fast and serene transfer service, although they only could speaking a little English, Communication would never be a issue, You are welcome to contact me via WeChat APP by using the FREE WIFI in the vehicle. Meanwhile, our driver would be very happy to contact me directly for you at anytime you wish to for a immediate assistance.
- Our wechat account name: chinatourop
- Besides, Our driver are always happy to lend his mobile to you and help you to make a call to our company. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot. Our hotline is +8613910694045
- We stay on track with your flight status. We make sure to confirm your boarding information with the airline one hour after your scheduled departure. We get confirmation you are aboard and that your flight is on time.
- By using a cell app, our operations staff and guide double-check the arrival time on the arrival day. We use a real-time flight tracking. Our guide will be at the terminal 10 minutes before your arrival time, and you will take minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour after arrival to clear custom and collect your luggage.
Mobile App for real-time flight information
For any flight arriving before 6am or after 10pm, we only provide a driver transfer service. Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
(1) Normally, It will take 1 hour for clearing custom and 20 minutes for fetching up your lugguage, which means you will need 1.5 hours from landing time to meet your driver at the exit, Our driver arrives meeting point 30 minutes after your landing time and will be waiting there for 2 hours(count from actual landing time).
(2) If you take first class and without any check in luggage, Pls let us know in advance, our driver will be arriving at the meeting point before the landing time. If you arrive at earlier time without notification, Driver will still conduct the original pick up plan.
(3)For any unpredictable circumstances such as luggage lost, encounter problem at Custom etc. Pls contact with our customer service on 0086-13910694045, and clarify whether you are willing to pay extra waiting time of driver(Free waiting time is 2 hours from landing time), the extra time charge is US$5 per half an hour per vehicle, You will receive our bill via email in the following day.
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Beijing Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
Any hotels or locations within middle ring road
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
- Up to 5 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 5 days before departure: no refund.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1, Our driver has to report their work in 5 procedures via Wechat app every time.
2,Confident and reliable
- We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
3,About our Vehicles
- Our vehicles are licensed and registered in tourism administration.
- Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
- We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
- In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
- All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
4,Safe and comfortable
- We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
- Our base in Beijing has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.
Other ways of transportation from Beijing airport transfer to city center
Comparison of the Transfer options:
|WHERE TO GET TICKET
|Airport express railway
|Pre-book online &
Buy at station
|Pre-book online &
Buy at station
|Pre-book online &
Hailing at spot
The quickest way for Beijing Airport transfer to the city center is by taking the Airport Express rail. it connects the Beijing subway system and is the best way to escape from the traffic nightmare on the ground which makes it the preferred choice for business travelers and those who are pressed for time.
Boarding locations: The Airport Express is available at the T3, T2, and T1 terminals of Capital International Airport. Passengers can choose the nearest boarding location based on their flight landing location.
How to buy ticket: Passengers can purchase tickets for the airport express rail at the automatic ticket vending machines located at the subway station or at the window. For those who do not have change or hate to queue up to purchase tickets, they can opt to buy it online through the Beijing Metro app.
Comfort: The airport express rail runs smoothly and hardly feels any bumps. but normally it is full of passengers and no vacant seat is available, standing on your feet along the way is inevitable trouble that you must consider.
Ticket price: The ticket price for airport express rail is charged based on the mileage, usually around 25 yuan.
Airport Shuttle Buses are another major mode of transportation that connects Beijing Capital International Airport with the city center. Compared to airport express rail, airport buses are more affordable in price, but takes longer time.
Boarding location: The airport bus has stops at the T3, T2, and T1 terminals of the Capital International Airport. Passengers can choose the nearest stop to board the bus based on their location.
How to buy ticket: You can buy the ticket at the bus terminal at the airport or pre-reserve it online via the airport app, some small notes are necessary to carry if you are willing to buy at the spot.
Comfort: Beijing airport transfer to the city center by bus takes much longer time compare with other options, some time might take about 2 hours for many stops on the way. but the seats are comfortable and usually driver plays a broadcast to introduce the attractions along the way, making it convenient for passengers to better understand their locations.
Ticket price: The ticket price for airport buses varies depending on your destinations, usually between 10-30 yuan.
Taxis are always the convenient and popular traffic option for those with children and big suitcases. However, due to traffic congestion, taxi services may have longer travel times and relatively higher prices.
Reservation method: It is recommended to make reservations for a pre-selected taxi on our website as no taxi drivers go inside the airport to meet you with a placard as we do, and the driver will guide you to the taxi straightaway to skip the line for hailing a taxi.
Comfort: The airport taxis are all from state-owned taxi companies, the cars are mostly old and some with a cigarette smell, and few of the drivers speak English as well, what we do is pre-select cars less than 2 years old age and non-smoking drivers.
Cost: Beijing airport transfer to the city center by taxi usually costs about 200 yuan according to the distance to your destination. Keep the following two things in your mind:
- Wechat or Alipay has been widely used in China for taxies bill, it is easy to pay but request linking with your credit card. Cash is also accepted but few of driver has small note for change.
- Ask your driver to use meter or you will be overcharged.