Transfer from Shanghai Pudong Airport to city center
As a distinguished travel agency, we take great pride in offering an unparalleled and exceptional range of services. Our primary focus is on providing secure, reliable, and fast transportation options for airport, train, port transfers, as well as taxi tours. With over a decade of experience in the taxi and minicab industry, we guarantee that Mr. Orange will always connect you with the finest drivers and cars available.
At Mr. Orange Transfer, we prioritize customer satisfaction by offering round-the-clock English-speaking customer service. Unlike our competitors, we have never invested in costly advertising campaigns. Instead, our reputation has been built solely through positive word-of-mouth referrals from our satisfied clients. This allows us to maintain prices that are 20% lower than those of our rivals.
Price for One way private transfer between Pudong International Airport and Your hotel in downtown.
Price (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|1 Person||2 Person||3-5 Person||6-9 Person||>10 Person|
|45 USD||50 USD||66USD||102USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
This service is available daily. The above price is for adults (age > 12). The price for children (age 2-12) is the same as adult price and the price for infant (age < 2) will be free of charge. This price include the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
3 Steps to Meet Your Driver in Shanghai
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1, Our driver has to report their work in 5 procedures via Wechat app every time.
- We keep a close eye on your flight’s status, so even if there are delays or changes in schedule, we’ll be there to pick you up on time. You can relax knowing that we are constantly monitoring your arrival to provide prompt service.
2,Confident and reliable
- We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
3,About our Vehicles
- Our vehicles are licensed and registered by the Shanghai tourism administration.
- We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
- In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
- All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
Why you will need a private airport transfer service in Shanghai:
1,Compare with express railway Our transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
2, Compare with airport taxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hoursEnglish speaking customer service.
3, Compare with airport shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on Shanghai map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services:
- We stay on track with your flight status. We make sure to confirm your boarding information with the airline one hour after your scheduled departure. We get confirmation you are aboard and that your flight is on time.
- By using a cell app, our operations staff and guide double-check the arrival time on the arrival day. We use a real-time flight tracking. Our guide will be at the terminal 10 minutes before your arrival time, and you will take minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour after arrival to clear custom and collect your luggage.
For any flight arriving before 6am or after 10pm, we only provide a driver transfer service. Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Beijing Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let us know if you need any help.