Chengdu airport transfer
Unlike the prosperity of Shanghai, the busyness of Guangzhou, and the crowds of Beijing, the big city Chengdu is famous for its leisure in China. Although there are high-tech industrial zones, high rise buildings, and prosperous commerce, every night, Chengdu takes off the busy cloak of a modern city. At 7 o’clock in the evening, you will find the office buildings here are already empty while that of Beijing, Shanghai, and Guangzhou are still brightly lit.On the other side of the Jinjiang River, people have begun to live their real lives. The teahouses are bustling with people. You can grab a cup of tea for 6 yuan only and chat with each other until late at night with no bothering. On the romantic streets of Jinli, Couples are walking hand in hand, and the restaurants on Chunxi Road are full of people sitting around the hot pot. The boiling red color spicy soup sets off the background of Chengdu’s nightlife. You can even see someone putting a table on the small stream, sitting together playing mahjong until late at night. No one here cares about politics, and no one has an excessive pursuit of money or a career so some people with a monthly income of only 2,000 yuan or about 300 US dollars will also gamble on the mahjong table. Everything is just for life, everything is just for leisure, and everything is just for immersing yourself in the ultimate beauty of this city.
To access this city of leisure, You will need to reach the only international airport here- Shuangliu International Airport, it is located about 50 km to the north of Chengdu, and takes about 1.5 hours to get to the city center. there are 3 ways of transportation between the airport and downtown Chengdu, and you can click here to learn more. We would highly recommend you to use Mr orange private transfer service as our driver will go inside the airport to pick up you with your name placard to keep you away from the hassle of finding the bus station, queuing up for a taxi, and the language barrier for communication.
Chengdu has become an attractive city to many foreigners for there are so many surprises awaiting you. at the Chengdu Giant Panda Research and Breeding Center, you can get an intimate touch with the national treasure of China- Giant Panda. The panda base provides a one-day panda volunteer plan which allows you not only to watch the real life of a panda, such as panda playing, eating, climbing trees, etc but also enable you to feed them with fresh bamboo, learn to make a special cookie for baby panda, cuddle panda for a photo and watch the documentary for Giant panda. Chengdu Giant Panda Research and Breeding Center is located 60 km from the center of Chengdu and usually takes about 1.5-2 hours by car. Mr. Orange Transfer provides transfer service from downtown Chengdu to Giant Panda Research and Breeding Center, You can click here to book.
Chengdu is also a paradise for hikers, there are a lot of classical hiking trail options such as E’mei Mountain, Jiading Mountain, Qingcheng Mountain & Ganhaizi Mountain, etc. These are the favorite destinations for hiking gurus and are located in the car-reaching distance suburban area of Chengdu, Mr orange transfer also provides seamless transfer service to these hiking destinations, You can click here to know more.
One way transfer between Chengdu Shuangliu International Airport and your hotel in downtown.
Tariff (Pls note our price is per car, NOT per person):
|1 Person||2 Persons||3-5 Persons||6-9 Persons||>10 Person|
|36USD||45USD||57USD||84USD||Contact us for accurate quote|
This service is available daily. The above price is for adults (age > 12). The price for children (age 2-12) is the same as adult price and the price for infant (age < 2) will be free of charge. This price include the transfer service with a private car and a driver who can speak a little English.
Why choose us:
3 steps to meet Mr orange driver:
1. Before getting to Chengdu, you are advised to find the information below via this site: http://orange-transfer.com/track-your-trip/. All information will be updated only 24 hours ahead of your arrival date.
- Driver’s name
- Driver’s photo
- Driver’s contact Number
- Vehicle’s plate Number
- Vehicle’s branding
2. Chengdu Arrival
- Upon arrival in Chengdu Shuangliu international airport, walk to the designated position as shown in the picture. There, you will meet our driver. In case you are unable to see our driver (this has never happened before), we strongly suggest you try the following procedure to get in touch with us. We will do our best to solve your problem on the spot.
- Go to the information desk opposite the terminal exit (staff there speak English and are always ready to help), and ask the staff to make a phone call to your guide.Call our 24-7 emergency line shown in our confirmation letter and ask for help.
- Our driver can show you to the nearest toilet and money exchange if you ask.
- At the hotel/airport, your driver will help you with luggage and check in formalities.
- The trunks of our vehicles are spacious enough for you luggage.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Wi-Fi , GPS devices, and a baby seat, please ask your driver if you need them.
- Our vehicles are equipped with Car Air Purifier, We ensure the density of pm2.5 is under 100 in car.
The Mr orange welcome sign is the most distinctive one among the crowds of waiting people, And you will recognize it immediately:
Our vehicles are equipped with GPS system and in car WI-FI device.
Why you will need a private airport transfer service in Chengdu:
1,Compare with express railway Our transfer service are private and comfortable, Our driver will hold sign to greet you at designated position. We will make everything smooth and easy.
2, Compare with airport taxi service We are 40% Cheaper and without and surcharge Our van are comfortable non smoking. Our driver dress in formal & always well behaved We provide 7*24 hoursEnglish speaking customer service.
3, Compare with airport shuttle bus We are private transfer and customer will NOT need to wait for a fixed departure timetable. We are easy going, We promise to drop you off anywhere you point on Beijing map. Our van are with bigger space for you and your family, We will make everything smooth and easy.
FAQs about the Transfer Services
- We stay on track with your flight status. We make sure to confirm your boarding information with the airline one hour after your scheduled departure. We get confirmation you are aboard and that your flight is on time.
- By using a cell app, our operations staff and guide double-check the arrival time on the arrival day. We use a real-time flight tracking. Our guide will be at the terminal 10 minutes before your arrival time, and you will take minimum of 30 minutes to 1 hour after arrival to clear custom and collect your luggage.
Mobile App for real-time flight information
For any flight arriving before 6am or after 10pm, we only provide a driver transfer service. Our drivers are experienced and speak a little English. To ensure smooth communication between you and the driver, we have designed a bilingual instruction paper that is carried by the driver, with a range of questions and answers in both Chinese and English. Also, a translator support is available by calling one of our emergency contact. We will try our very best to solve your problem on the spot.
Typical weight allowances for international flights ranges from 20–40 kg. For domestic flights weight allowance is 20 kg. For extra weight, there is a charge of 1.5% of the total airfare per extra kilo. Please make sure you confirm with your airline. Also, in case you if you’re bringing excess or oversize luggage we recommend you inform about it so we can make necessary arrangements if a special care is needed for your luggage (oversize luggage).
There is no need to panic if your China visa is about to expire, just inform us and ask your guide to show you to the Beijing Entry and Exit Administration Bureau to extend your visa. Our local office in Beijing can provide a document to prove your status as a tourist and your departure date. Normally, It should take 3 working days to complete the procedure.
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
Any hotels or locations within middle ring road
Any hotels or locations within third ring road
- Up to 5 days before departure: 100% refund of all monies paid, excluding penalties charged by hotels, railways, airlines, and PayPal, if applicable. All penalties will be itemized.
- Within 5 days before departure: no refund.
How do We ensure our services are always reliable & on time:
1, Our driver has to report their work in 5 procedures via Wechat app every time.
2,Confident and reliable
We provide our customers with competent and reliable drivers. Our drivers are accustomed with routes to tourist destinations, hotels, and restaurants.
3,About our Vehicles
Our vehicles are licensed and registered by the Beijing tourism administration.
Our vehicle will be fully equipped with in-car Wi-Fi, baby seat if needed, GPS and traffic reporting software. In order to save time and attempt to avoid traffic congestions, our in-car traffic reporting software will give your driver an idea of the traffic situation ahead.
We replace our tour vehicles after every 4 years, as such your tour vehicle will be less than 2 years old.
In order to give you a perception of your tour car, we’ll send you photos of our tour car before your departure.
All our vehicles are insured and each seat covers up to 50,000 RMB.
4,Safe and comfortable
We are experienced in dealing with unpredictable circumstances such as tracing for lost luggage, visa problems, etc. Our tour guide and driver are friendly, enthusiastic and are adamant to assist you! Feel free to let your guide know if you need any help.
Our base in Beijing has more than 50 experienced local staff to solve your problems on the spot.